What You Need to Know About Registration
Did you or your camper come to Pine Cove this summer? Did you have a blast? Do you already have a countdown until next summer when you can come back to camp?
Well we have a countdown, too, and we really want you to come back to Pine Cove next summer! We are so serious about having you back at camp that we’ve made it easy and rewarding to register for 2017.
Around here we call it “pre-registration” — a privilege available to those who attended this summer. The greatest benefit to pre-registering your family or your camper is securing your spot for next the year before we open registration to the public!
Those who pre-register also get first shot at switching their camp session before we open registration to new campers on August 26th and 30th.
Here are a few of our upcoming important registration dates:
- August 17 – Pre-Registration ends for both Youth Camp and Family Camp
- August 23 – Family Campers can begin switching weeks
- August 24 – Youth Campers can begin switching weeks
- August 26 – Youth Camp Open Registration begins
- August 30 – Family Camp Open Registration begins
There are three ways to pay for camp…
1. Pay for camp in full.
2. Automatic monthly payments. Automatic monthly payment plans are available and will start on the first of every month and continue until May 1st. The plan will begin after the deposit of $200 per camper week is paid. This option allows for smaller payments, making paying for camp more manageable.
3. Minimum payment plan. With the minimum plan, you pay the deposit, a second payment on October 1st and then the remaining balance on March 1st. (Please note, the final payment is due two months earlier with this plan.)
If you would like to send your camper back to camp, but you are unsure if you can afford it, you can apply for a 2017 scholarship, which is already available online! Pine Cove was able to give out over one million dollars in scholarships in 2016.
If you have any questions regarding pre-registration, open registration or scholarships, please call us at 877-474-6326. The registrars would be happy to assist you!
Editor’s note: This post was originally published on August 15, 2013.