Pine Cove CampLife App
It’s an extra happy day at Pine Cove! First and foremost, we’re thrilled that campers are here, summer is in full swing, and we’re doing what we love most — ministering to and have fun with campers and families! But the other reason we’re extra jazzed today is that we get to finally share some very exciting news with all of you: we have an APP.
If you’ve spent the last 48 years thinking to yourself, “Self, Pine Cove should have an APP,” then one, you are a very forward-thinking person with much knowledge of the future, and two, it’s happening. Everything you’ve dreamed is true.
We’ve been working hard for months to make this new app a reality, and we are so proud to tell you that you can now download the Pine Cove CampLife app from the Apple App Store and Google Play! And it’s completely free.
So why get the favorite app of skit characters everywhere? A few reasons:
- Camper Mail You and your camper can send and receive digital mail twice a week while they’re at camp. Score.*
- Daily Photo Galleries See what’s going on at camp every day with dozens of high-quality, high-energy, high-awesome pictures!
- Daily Video Recaps No more waiting until the end of the week for video footage of your child’s week at Pine Cove. Now you’ll be able to see bite-sized recaps of each day at camp, right on your phone!*
- Blog Posts Tune in for updates from camp, like Bible study recaps, skit character interviews, and other fun stuff! The possibilities are endless.*
- Tagged Photos Don’t have time to scroll through the entire photo gallery? Keep an eye out for special “tagged” photos of your camper that will show up in the newsfeed of the CampLife app, just for you!*
Just like always, youth campers will not have any access to technology or social media. We’ll take care of all of the photos and videos and everything else. We want to give you a front row seat to your child’s week away at camp so that you can experience Pine Cove like never before!
If your child is coming to Pine Cove this summer, be sure to download the app before you drop them off, and then log in using your registration account information. That way you’ll see a bio and picture of their counselor, be able to read and send camper mail, and of course, view tagged photos of your child!
But don’t worry! If you don’t have a camper at Pine Cove, and therefore no registration account, you can still use the app without logging in. You won’t have to wonder what’s going on at camp anymore — you’ll be able to see it and live vicariously through the app.
Questions about how to use the app? Check out our charming and helpful FAQ page.
That’s it! Time to download. We hope you enjoy it!
*These features are for overnight youth camp only.